Tuesday 14 August 2012

The Ashworth Advantage

Ashworth College

The Ashworth Advantage

For over 20 years, Ashworth College has been offering affordable quality education. This accredited institution offers over 100 specializations through diploma and certificate programs, as well as associate, bachelor's and master's degree tracks. All online courses are easily accessible, and since class schedules don't revolve around traditional semesters, applicants can enroll at any time. Ashworth College also offers monthly tuition payment options, and there are no added costs for course materials. Additionally, all Ashworth students benefit from continuous academic assistance - from the first orientation session to the ongoing support available from tutors, advisors and instructors.

Admission Requirements:

  • Must be 17 years of age or older

Accreditation

Ashworth College is an Accredited Member of the Distance Education and Training Council. The Accrediting Commission of the Distance Education and Training Council is listed by the U.S. Department of Education as a globally recognized accrediting agency, for online learning schools and distance education. Their rigorous evaluation process applies the same standards upheld by long-established "brick and mortar" institutions.
I just thought I would share my good success with you. I graduated from your Criminal Justice Degree program about a year ago, and I am now the Victim/Witness Coordinator at the State Attorney's Office of the State of Florida. I attributed my success to the great legal training I received from Ashworth College.
— Robert Christie - Criminal Justice, Associate Degree
It took me about four months to make the decision to pursue a career in Paralegal Studies. Once I made the decision and enrolled with Ashworth, I immediately felt I'd found the right career for myself. It was hard working full-time managing a restaurant and studying at night, but I finished and learned so much. Now I have a wonderful full-time job in a worker's compensation firm here in Jacksonville, making much more money than I did in the restaurant business. Now I'm using my brain rather than punishing my body as restaurant jobs tend to do. Thanks to Ashworth College.
— Amy Kilgore - Paralegal Studies, Career Diploma

Tuition, Financial Aid & Start Dates

Since every student is different, there isn't a "one size fits all" school information. Start dates and tuition often vary between selected programs, and financial aid opportunities are unique to each student's situation. Complete the form to the right to get the most up-to-date and accurate information based on your selected program and circumstances.

Still have questions?

Complete this form to request more info and get your answers & advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment