Tuesday 14 August 2012

Grand Canyon University

Grand Canyon University

Grand Canyon University Offers

  1. Online flexibility
  2. Personal attention
  3. Financial aid assistance

Earn Your Degree Faster

At Grand Canyon University, you can complete your degree faster with our efficient 4–credit courses. With undergraduate programs that include just 30 courses, or even less if you have transfer credits, and graduate programs with only 8 to 13 courses, you gain the knowledge and skills you need to succeed in your career!
I have had a great experience in attending GCU as an on line student. I have received my BSN last May and liked the interaction and challenge so well I decided to keep going for my Masters in Nursing Education. Being able to work as a team has been a challenge online but has taught me new ways to communicate with others and I have really enjoyed the complexity of it. I recently helped a student that is working on their BSN and was amazed at how much I have learned from the BSN program and now the Masters program. The research part of the program is just one area that I have gained strength in and have used it many times in my present job. This is a great way to increase your knowledge and share the experience with others across the United States.
— Pamela Palka, College of Nursing, February 2011

Tuition, Financial Aid & Start Dates

Since every student is different, there isn't a "one size fits all" school information. Start dates and tuition often vary between selected programs, and financial aid opportunities are unique to each student's situation. Complete the form to the right to get the most up-to-date and accurate information based on your selected program and circumstances.

Still have questions?

Complete this form to request more info and get your answers & advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment