Tuesday 14 August 2012

Saint Joseph's University

Saint Joseph's University

Why Saint Joseph's University

Saint Joseph's University is proud to offer 150+ years of education excellence to remote students in the form of online degree programs. Held by the same standards and beliefs as our campus-based programs, our online programs and certificate's offer students the flexibility and convenience of completing coursework around busy schedules.
Saint Joseph's University's award winning credentials include being among the Top 15 master's universities in the north for twelve consecutive years by U.S. News & World Report.The Princeton Review also ranks the Erivan K. Haub School of Business as one of the 2010 Best 290 Business Schools.
Catherine Zickel When people ask where I go to school, I can't help but smile when I say, "Saint Joe's!" Saint Joseph's University is more than just a school to me. From my days as an undergraduate, to my current graduate studies, Saint Joe's has been a constant positive and motivating force in my life. Everyday was an opportunity to learn; inside and outside of the classroom. The four years I spent as a student at Saint Joe's were the best years of my life.

When I decided to pursue Graduate School for Secondary Education, I looked no further than Saint Joe's. The support and encouragement I received from the faculty at Saint Joe's (both past and present), means more to me than I can ever express. Their unfailing dedication and belief in their students is what makes Saint Joe's stand above the rest.
— Catherine Zickel,'08

Tuition, Financial Aid & Start Dates

Since every student is different, there isn't a "one size fits all" school information. Start dates and tuition often vary between selected programs, and financial aid opportunities are unique to each student's situation. Complete the form to the right to get the most up-to-date and accurate information based on your selected program and circumstances.

Still have questions?

Complete this form to request more info and get your answers & advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment