Tuesday 14 August 2012

Discover University of Southern California's Rossier School of Education

University of Southern California

Why Choose the USC Rossier School of Education?

Online Programs
  1. Top-ranked school of education
  2. Diverse student body
  3. World renowned faculty
  4. Dedicated career services
  5. Innovative online learning options

Discover University of Southern California's Rossier School of Education

The online Master of Arts in Teaching at the USC Rossier School of Education (MAT@USC) provides the same high-quality teaching and innovative curriculum that the students in the on-campus programs experience. With separate tracks for both aspiring and current teachers, MAT@USC is designed to prepare the next generation of educators to tackle the challenges facing education today.
A combination of online curriculum with teaching experiences in the field allow students to get both the practical and theoretical instruction they need, with the high level of quality you've come to expect from USC.

Admission Requirements:

  • All applicants must have a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.

Accreditation

USC is accredited by WASC, the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
I received my B.S. in Dietetics/Nutrition in 2007. Shortly after graduation I worked as a nutrition educator at a low-income school in Auburn, WA. I taught nutrition related lessons in K-6 grade classrooms. As I saw the difference I was making in the children's lives, I knew that I wanted to continue contributing to the success of these young ones. It wasn't until I found the MAT@USC that I knew my dream could come true. After researching the courses and structure, I knew that this was my best chance to obtain a solid and respectable education from knowledgeable professors, and experience an innovative curriculum that combines highly interactive online learning with field-based experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment