Monday 30 July 2012

Jaro Education

About Jaro Education :
 
  • Established to develop working executives and students into Managers, Leaders and Entrepreneurs.
  • Jaro Education has been awarded with Fastest Growing MBA Program by World Education Congress.
  • Bombay Management Association has awarded Jaro Education with “India’s Best International MBA program”
  • Jaro Education has been awarded with “The Most Innovative and Successful Online MBA programs in India”, by Brands Academy.
  • Accreditations/Recognitions/Memberships from UKAS (UK), ASCB (Europe), JAS – ANZ (Australia & New Zealand), USDLA (US), EAIE (Europe), IADL and others.
   
  Jaro Education has tied up with the esteemed international institutions and universities to get the latest and the best in International MBA courses from across the globe. With its innovative modes of imparting education, the online MBA programs have been widely accepted by working professionals, students and entrepreneurs. It offers International MBA (1 year) and International Executive MBA (9 months) in collaboration with world’s leading education organizations:
   
 
  1. Ulyanovsk State University, Russia – ranked amongst the top 25 universities in Russia
  2. United Business Institutes, Belgium – ranked amongst the top European Business Schools.
   
  The programs are designed after extensive research by faculty in consultation with leaders from industry and academia that gives knowledge of national as well as international business culture, which enables the students to carve their own niche in the top echelons of the corporate world
 

6 comments:

  1. After completing my graduation, was not able to pursue for my Masters Degree. So when my friend told me about Jaro Education, I was delighted. With such flexibility in studying & giving exam, I knew this was my chance to get success. Plus their assistance in getting placed also encouraged me. Today, I am placed in a Pharmaceutical Company after attainment of a degree in Pharmaceutical Management.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gained a lot knowledge & experience from pursuing an International MBA from Jaro Education. Whenever I had confusion, it was clarified immediately through the online lectures. These lectures included many cases of the International Market & that ensured that I am abreast with the latest developments in the market. Today due to this I am working in an export and import company.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gained a lot knowledge & experience from pursuing an International MBA from Jaro Education. Whenever I had confusion, it was clarified immediately through the online lectures. These lectures included many cases of the International Market & that ensured that I am abreast with the latest developments and innovation in the market. Today due to this I am working in a Shipping Company.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As, I am working professionals & i was searching for best mba institute by which i can continue my studies as well job. I searched a lot then i came to know about jaro education from my collegue , He advised me to take admission, as his brother was also doing mba from their. Then I decided to pursue my MBA . Online requirement of books was present, but as we all know nothing is perfect in this huge world. Sometimes I faced some problems but faculties helped me a lot. All this has really helped me come a long way at professional front.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I had enrolled in the online MBA program of Jaro Education, I was skeptical about my future placement. As I was a bit scared about how I will fare through this format. But today the things have changed, with such clarity being maintained in giving online lectures by the efficient professors. Plus the placements done by them in big companies also speak great about their vision. Today due to my hard work & their guidance, I have been placed in a leading bank.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your insight for your fantastic posting. I’m exhilarated I have taken the time to see this. It is not enough; I will visit your site every day.
    Hwa Chong School

    ReplyDelete