Monday 30 July 2012

Civil engineering degree through distance learning, will it work for my better future?

Civil engineering degree through distance learning, will it work for my better future?

I am working in an elevators company for sales, I am B.Com MBA, I have completed my XII th in Science now I want a civil engineering degree through distance learning, will it work for my better future? if yes then which institution is best for that in Pune

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters

Distance learning is for easy subjects like commerce and psycology but for civil engineers you need to apply to the very best school you can find or you'll hardly get the respect youre looking for as an engineer. same for degrees in philosphy too strangely enough. I'm mostly self taught in philosophy but with tricky egineering programs there are foreign things you need firm examples from a lecturer from. Distance learning has those advantages where you can work and study but most of them don't get you very far apart from being qualified to a certain point. Over a guy who trained at MIT who do you pick for the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment